Round jute rugs
We are largest manufacturer and exporter of round jute rugs from India. Our round jute rugs are made of braided rope and stitched by hand. Crafted using sustainable jute fibre and it’s naturally durable so ideal for home, office and hotels. Handwoven by skilled artisans so you can expect exceptional craftsmanship and quality.
* Braided and stitched
* Handmade by skilled artisans
* Natural jute fibre used to create our rugs, slight variations in colour should be expected.
* Brings comfort and warmth to your flooring while emboldening your look with its laid-back texture
* Crafted of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing natural fibre.
* Each rug is unique so variations in colour and design may vary due to the handmade nature of the product
* Due to the natural fibres and craftsmanship, minor imperfections may appear in the weave but these are not defects but common occurrences in items of this nature.
* Shedding of loose fibres is normal and it will diminish with regular vacuuming.
* To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
* Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
* Keep away from excessive moisture.
* For indoor use only.